Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ok, So....Aaaaaaaand DONE!

My GOD!  After 75 episodes (and pacing ourselves at one episode a night, much to my boyfriend's frustration), we finished Battlestar Galactica last night.  Without saying too much about the end (I appreciate the lack of spoilers people gave me when I started watching the show and want to continue the tradition), I can say without a doubt that this is one of the best shows I have ever watched.  I've been thinking about the ending for almost 24 hours straight now and while I would not necessarily say that while it's how I would have LIKE to see the show end, I can appreciate why the producers chose to end the show that way and how they took a single idea from real world headlines and created an entire show about love and war, science and spirituality that entertained millions.

And if, after watching the series, you didn't tear up a little bit in the last fifteen minutes of the show ("Nothing but the rain, sir."), then you're a Cylon.

No comments: